We have developed a mobile app using ReactJS and this app is for both android and ios. We would like to fix some bugs in it as as well some minor tweaks to the application.
1) Registration – Register by email address and telephone number (with email/sms verification with password to activate account). Upon registration, access must be given to ‘Contacts’, ‘Notification’. It is a messaging application, therefore icon notification shouldn’t be disabled from first download. Next registration screen should provide fields to input first name, surname and telephone number, if not provided previously.
2) Login with ‘Facebook’ to be removed and replaced with email address registration and “Register with Google/Yahoo/Outlook” buttons.
3) Currently, when a user creates an offer, it doesn’t appear in the ‘Marketplace’ on user’s own screen but appears to on other users’. Rationale behind this was why would you want to see your own offer on the ‘Marketplace’ screen as you wouldn’t be doing anything with it. This currently makes users think their offers have not been added to the ‘Marketplace’ as they can only see it within their ‘My offers’ screen. I would like to have this changed so it displays in the ‘Marketplace’ screen.
4) Fix a bug with lag while chatting
5) Add a chat index functionality
6) Add google analytics code into the App
7) Escrow payment integration